Friday, February 1, 2013

Challenge Entry - Anonymous

Prompt: Anonymous

By prompt, I do not mean "without delay." I mean that I have attempted my first entry in Single Frame Stories. Although, I am not certain I made the deadline or followed all the rules for submission. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating. I'm not too worried. See, there is a good chance that there will be a new prompt, a new challenge, in less than 24 hours time from the point I hit "publish" on this post right here. That means, I have another week to create an attempt at describing something with a single image.

I'm not sure why I want to do this to myself. I still can't get into virtual worlds. I don't have the time. I haven't the skill to draw or paint the images in my mind. So if you can tell me what the fillet-Mignon I'm doing this for, well, that would be great. Thanks.

Anyhow, this is what I submitted for the challenge that ends right about ... *looks at the clock* ............ NOW!

Anonymous

Just to be clear, no, that is not anything like what I had pictured in my mind. And I've been creating images in my mind for these challenges for several weeks now.

Yes, that is on my flickr stream. No, not my old account. I had trouble getting into that one. I've a new flickr account.

So, now I'm all updated. You are all update. And we are done here.

Good night. 

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment